1. The competition closes on the Sunday 13th December 2015 at midnight. Posts after the closing date will not be eligible.
3. The competition is open to UK residents, not including existing Pact Coffee customers. You may enter as many times as you like (each post is one entry). Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
4. There are 3 prizes. Each includes a visit from a Pact barista to provide brew freshly roasted Pact Coffee for your team at your workplace (maximum 30 people) and a selection of Hummingbird Bakery cakes. Products subject to stock availability and only available within the Hummingbird Bakery delivery radius during 10am – 5pm working hours.
5. The winner will be chosen at random on Monday 14th December and must be available to be contacted through the social media channel they entered through to arrange timing for the prize. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right select another winner.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
Pact Coffee, Mint Building, 100 Clements Road, London SE16 4DG (www.pactcoffee.com)
The Hummingbird Bakery, First Floor, 20 Brewer Street, London, W1F 0SJ (www.hummingbirdbakery.com)