At Pact HQ, we’re beating the heat the only way we know how: with iced coffees, of course! And since we’re such big fans of the V60 coffee maker (a little more on that in a second), we thought we’d share our favourite method of preparing them.
V60 Iced Coffees: Just add ice
Seriously. It’s really that easy. If you’re one of the many coffee lovers across the UK adopting the filter brew method, you’ll love this ice coffee recipe. And if you’re not, don’t worry, we’ve got a great deal on our favourite filter coffee maker, the V60, to get you started.
Here’s how it goes:
- Drop some ice in your cup/ jug (or whatever you’ll be serving your iced coffee from).
- Rinse the paper filter and pop a scoop of Pact in the V60. Pour the hot water slowly.
- Ice + hot coffee = a refreshing buzz! Top up with more ice. Best not to skimp on the ice in this weather!
So what is a V60, actually?
To look at it the V60 looks pretty basic. It’s hard to believe that something so light and simple makes such incredible coffee, but it does. Here are just a few reasons why we love it so much:
- It’s quick and easy. Our Head of Coffee, Will, says it takes only about 3 minutes to prepare.
- Zero maintenance. Cleaning this bad boy is as easy as throwing away the paper filter. Don’t worry, they’re biodegradable. Then all you have to do is rinse it with hot water.
- The coffee it makes is goooood. It might seem like we’re overstating it, but when you put quality grounds in a V60, it produces some of the best-tasting coffee in the world. That’s because it’s been meticulously designed by Japan’s coffee brewing experts, Hario.